Showroom Job Openings
Posted on September 11th, 2017
INSIDE/OUTSIDE SALES POSITION
Wells Abbott Inc. is a new showroom at Decorative Center Houston that recently merged with Ellouise Abbott.
We are new but we have a legacy, we have a history and we are proud to be representing some of the finest furniture, textile, window covering, wall covering, lighting and accessory collections in our industry.
We are creating a full time Inside/Outside Sales position for an individual who is results-oriented, who is able to drive sales, achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challenges and provide effective and genuine customer engagement.
That Sales Associate will be responsible for delivering superb client service, achieving individual sales goals and building lasting client relationships through mastery of product knowledge.
Preferably, we would like to meet with someone with sales experience and connections to Houston Design Community. However, if a description above and requirements below make you feel you are a perfect candidate for this position, please email your resume to our Director of Showrooms, Ewa Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achieve and exceed individual and company sales goals
- Maintain a strong drive for results and a positive, team first attitude at all times
- Generate quotes/orders and become a liaison between Wells Abbott, manufacturers and our customer base through a follow up/consistent dialogue in regards to orders in production
- Demonstrate strong product expertise, engage clients through the details and stories of our products
- Help locating appropriate product for customers
- Color coordination a must (test)
- Make appointments with customers to visit their studio/invite customers to visit our showrooms for presentations of our latest introductions
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
- Problem solve in partnership with leadership team to ensure that each client issue is properly resolved to the benefit of the business
- Professional demeanor, solid phone skills and ability to write effective and accurate business letters/e-mails
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills – must be able to juggle multiple priorities seamlessly
- Ability to deal with frequent change
- Ability to work additional hours as required by demanding workload and travel to our Dallas Showroom if necessary
Solid computer skills including MS Office; particularly Excel, Word and Quick Books