- Provides customer support by answering telephone, electronic mail,
correspondence inquiries, and sales floor questions in courteous, efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Regularly assists Sales personnel.
- Places and cancels orders: acts as liaison between client and manufacturer.
- Provides solutions to ensure appropriate, satisfactory resolution to any problem with the customer’s order.
- Maintains complete computer and paper records for each order; updates client accounts, registers new clients, inputs new products and regularly updates product details.
- Works as a team with sales staff to maintain an orderly and up to date showroom, clearing out old inventory regularly and installing new collections in a timely manner.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years Customer Service, prefer Interior Design industry experience
- Excellent ability to manage, assist and guide clients
- Known for close attention to details and ability to problem solve
- Must be computer literate and current on new technology
- Must be a self-starter and motivated to assist clients
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: oral and written
Salary Range is $2,000 to $2,500 Bi-weekly Benefits: Health, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holidays
Please send your resume to Barbara@Onealconsulting.com
Houston Decorative Center
Shirley Blackwell, Manager
Telephone: (713) 892-5710
Houston’s premier design center featuring showrooms with the worlds finest interior materials + dining | Tag @dec_center_houston in stories + posts!👇