Posted on 03/21/23
The Sales Assistant is an integral part of the Holly Hunt Showroom. Their responsibilities are to work closely with the Manager, Sales Associate, Clients, Corporate Office, Outside Sales Associate, and Represented Vendors, to ensure the smooth processing and production of orders. The Sales Assistant is also an integral part of all phases of the selling cycle, from product procurement to the time that the item ships and is delivered safely. HOLLY HUNT employees are team players, who work as a unit to meet sales goals, for the greater good of all.
- • Answer incoming phone calls, transfer to appropriate Sales Associate
- • Enter all new clients on customer card (assign SC account#), collect Resale form to turn into corporate – send new client welcome packet to all new accounts
- • Update / Maintain expired tax/resale information
- • Process credit card payments, record deposits in Navision, release orders
- • Double check all order packets for accuracy
- • Assist in coordinating freight charges for client orders and accurate ship to information
- • Create COM ID forms, upload signed COM forms.
- • Update approvals for SFAs / DFAs
- • Request freight updates if ship to changes or expedited freight is required post order
- • Run weekly Order Status reports, manage open orders, update clients on ECD, add RDDs, review order hold reports
- • Expedite orders partnering Client First team to prioritize hot orders
- • Follow up on Balance Due Notices + collect payments
- • Enter Textile reserves
- • Follow up on Expiring Reserves
- • Provide tracking updates to clients.
- • Initiate customer service claims to Client First teams, expediting replacements/repairs as needed.
- • Get estimates and facilitate local repairs, coordinate with clients or receiving warehouse.
- • Complete and submit refund request forms for overpayments
- • Maintain sales tools (order tear sheets, catalogs, finish samples, etc) on sales floor and order when needed
- • Be a team player, cover breaks as needed
- • Acknowledge every client that comes into the showroom.
- • Work with clients in the showroom and on the phone as needed
- • Pull sample/tear sheets and perform fabric shops as needed
- • Assist with mailers and eblasts
- • Bachelor's degree required
- • 1-2 years working in a design showroom environment, or retail, luxury experience preferred
- • Ability to multitask
- • Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- • Some lifting (20-50 lbs max)
- • Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
Resumes to email@example.com Sheila Cloudt Position Available 27 March 2023
Rachelle Mostofi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Social on InstagramFollow us @decorativecenterhouston
Join Our Insider's List