Posted on September 11th, 2017
INSIDE/OUTSIDE SALES POSITION
Wells Abbott Inc. is a new showroom at Decorative Center Houston that recently merged with Ellouise Abbott.
We are new but we have a legacy, we have a history and we are proud to be representing some of the finest furniture, textile, window covering, wall covering, lighting and accessory collections in our industry.
We are creating a full time Inside/Outside Sales position for an individual who is results-oriented, who is able to drive sales, achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challenges and provide effective and genuine customer engagement.
That Sales Associate will be responsible for delivering superb client service, achieving individual sales goals and building lasting client relationships through mastery of product knowledge.
Preferably, we would like to meet with someone with sales experience and connections to Houston Design Community. However, if a description above and requirements below make you feel you are a perfect candidate for this position, please email your resume to our Director of Showrooms, Ewa Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achieve and exceed individual and company sales goals
- Maintain a strong drive for results and a positive, team first attitude at all times
- Generate quotes/orders and become a liaison between Wells Abbott, manufacturers and our customer base through a follow up/consistent dialogue in regards to orders in production
- Demonstrate strong product expertise, engage clients through the details and stories of our products
- Help locating appropriate product for customers
- Color coordination a must (test)
- Make appointments with customers to visit their studio/invite customers to visit our showrooms for presentations of our latest introductions
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
- Problem solve in partnership with leadership team to ensure that each client issue is properly resolved to the benefit of the business
- Professional demeanor, solid phone skills and ability to write effective and accurate business letters/e-mails
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills – must be able to juggle multiple priorities seamlessly
- Ability to deal with frequent change
- Ability to work additional hours as required by demanding workload and travel to our Dallas Showroom if necessary
Solid computer skills including MS Office; particularly Excel, Word and Quick Books
Posted on August 16th, 2017
The George Cameron Nash Group
Inside Sales Representative
The George Cameron Nash Group of Companies offers career opportunities in all facets o fthe high-end Interior design industry from Sales, Customer Service, Furniture Design and Manufacturing
Position available: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Houston, TX
Employment: Full time – Monday thru Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Experience: Industry experience required
- Maintain a full knowledge base of all products represented
- Generate sales ensuring sales goals are met or exceeded
- Maintain and update client database
- Build clientele and grow existing client sales
- Provide exceptional customer service building client relations for represented sales opportunities
- Keep showroom floor organized and displayed properly
- Industry experience required
- Must be results-driven and able to work independently with little supervision
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional work ehtnic with strong integrity and attendance record
- Computer skills – must be proficient in Microsoft Office
The George Cameron Nash Group of Companies offers an attractive compensation package based on experience (base , comission) and expectional employee benefits.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Showroom Help Needed
Duralee Fabrics is on the search for a self-motivated individual looking to work in a multi-faceted position. Responsibilities will include a little of each of the following:
- Merchandising wings
- Assisting designers with locating product on sales floor
- Book library maintenance.
- Expediting orders
- General Sales support
- General showroom maintenance
Every day is different. If you have computer experience with multiple platforms, that’s a plus.
Hourly position + benefits. Fun & productive environment.
A great way to learn the “other side” of the interior design industry.
Please see the showroom Manager, Mary Hilton in suite 132 or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on October 11th, 2016
SCULPTURE MONTH HOUSTON
Saturday, October 15 through Saturday, November 19
Grand Opening Reception Thursday, October 27 from noon to 3:00 PM
Decorative Center Houston is pleased to announce its participation in Sculpture Month Houston during October 15 – November 19. Sculpture Month Houston is a citywide event that celebrates sculpture throughout Houston. It will showcase sculptural work, creative energies and diverse expressions of local sculptors. It will join a succession of existing art celebrations such as FotoFest, PrintMatters Houston and Houston Art Fair, adding to Houston’s reputation as an art friendly city. We invite you to come and celebrate the diverse exploration of sculpture rarely seen at this capacity.
LEARN MORE: http://bit.ly/2cmOmtM
Posted on April 5th, 2016
WELCOME BACK ABRAHAMS ORIENTAL RUGS
ABRAHAMS ORIENTAL RUGS
Abrahams Rugs, one of the largest collections of fine carpets in the state and at the forefront of Houston’s design community has been a treasured designer resource for decades. The new showroom is located in Suite 151, just off the courtyard at the main entrance. We are showcasing two main collections: our newest and sought after Contemporary Collection as well as what made us famous: our Traditional and Antique Collection. We invite you to be our guest and enjoy our exceptional service and over 40 years of rug design experience.
ASHORE CHANDELIERS INC.
Ashore Chandeliers has been an iron manufacturing company for over 25 year, which specializes in old world charm, contemporary and modern style hand-forged iron lighting and furniture. We offer over 400 styles of products and also specialize in custom products and finishes. Stop by our new showroom to see the collection. We are located on the courtyard.
D’ITALIA STOSA CUCINE
Stosa believes every kitchen should be beautiful, comfortable and hi-tech, which is why they are featuring a new system in kitchen worktops called FENIX NTM®. Using applied nanotechnology, it’s self-healing with extraordinary properties. These state-of-the-art countertops self-heal any tiny scratches simply by means of exposure to heat. Just moisten the surface with a piece of damp kitchen paper, then pass over the scratch with a hot iron to repair the damage. Your worktop will look brand new again.
The surface of this material guarantees to withstand knocks, scratches and abrasions. It’s hygienic and easy to clean, suitable for contact with food, anti-mold, antistatic, waterproof, resistant to dry heat and rubbing, resistant to acid solvents and domestic reagents, with wonderfully intense and deep colors. The new Stosa worktops are available in a range of classic and trendy colors.
GORAVANCHI CO. PERSIAN RUGS
Goravanchi Co. features an amazing collection of rugs from around the globe, with every color, shape, size, and design imaginable. Every rug offered is a work of art.
A FIRST LOOK
Stop by the Schumacher showroom for a first look at the new fall introductions, including the Miles Redd collection. Schumacher’s new collections are wide-ranging, with an extraordinary range united by a respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
WE’RE RENOVATING OUR SHOWROOM
As winter transitions to spring, we have been busy renovating our showroom. We are excited about our new look and the opportunity to introduce the latest in unique contemporary furnishings. We encourage you and your clients to discover our spectacular collection of contemporary furnishings, accessories and art. Stop by the showroom today.
Culp Associates hosted an intimate gathering to celebrate its newly renovated showroom in November. Guests mingled and toured the additional space to showcase
its top-selling furniture and lighting lines, including David Iatesta Studio, Gregorius I Pineo, Ironies and Dennis & Leen and Formations. It also features an enhanced display
for lighting line Porta Romana, a new area for Samuel & Sons Passementerie and colossal handcrafted boards to display de Gournay wall coverings. Visit the new showroom today.
Beacon Hill is pleased to partner with local Interior Designer Laura Umansky of Laura U Interior Design to create a unique perspective on Beacon Hill’s new silk collection, Animale. Inspired by fashion’s blending of animal and human characteristics, this collection merges the animal (real and fantastic) zeitgeist with various decorative motifs. Documents and new artwork, in the form of innovative jacquards, prints and embroideries, feature a tableaux of animal and human nature. Visit the showroom to see how Laura Umansky envisioned this collection for her clients.