Sales Representative, Luxury Fabrics | George Cameron Nash
George Cameron Nash Showroom in Houston Decorative Center has a vital sales territory open in Greater Houston for a result driven Sales Consultant able to drive top-line sales through the consistent achievement of personal sales targets and goals set by leadership. This sales position is focused on developing relationships with interior designers who purchase luxury fabrics for their clients’ homes and businesses.
A sample of exclusive fabric lines are: Rubelli, Zimmer + Rohde, Travers, Calvin, Kerry Joyce, Maya Romanoff, and C&C Milano, Roger & Goffigon.
Key Duties of the position include:
- Present luxury fabric samples and wall covering products to new and existing customers;
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets monthly, quarterly
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of newest fabrics.
- Develop repeat sales, new relationships
- Conduct daily follow up on outstanding quotes
- Develop new relationships to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Conduct daily follow up with customers, quotes and leads to generate and close business.
- Engage in strategic outreach to develop and grow the client base.
Competitive salary base $45,000 with a performance-based pool commission. Benefits are provided (health insurance, 401K match, Paid Tim Off, and holidays).
If you have:
- Minimum 5 years prior sales experience: prefer with luxury products, especially in the decorative areas of furniture, lighting, and fabric
- A consistent track record required of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Understand the importance of repeats and referrals and cultivating friendly relationships with clients
- Experience in customer service or retail sales where you are the main reason your clients keep coming back
- Problem solving, leadership and listening skill
- Organization and time management skills
Send resume to Barbara@onealconsulting.com
This is a retained search, please do not send resume to George Cameron Nash Showroom.
- Base salary $45,000 a year base
- Pool Commission eligible sales
- Fulltime-Monday thru Friday
- Travel reimbursement
- Medical Insurance, Company pays 2/3rd of premium; employee responsible for remainder
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (12 days yearly – PTO earned on an accrual basis)
- Paid holidays 8.5, plus work days are paid when Showroom is closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Merchandising: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer service 3 years (Preferred)
- Interior design: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
License/Certification: Driver’s License